Even if we have internet connection, sometimes kaspersky updating procedure takes long time to complete. So we can use this method at that time to quickly update kaspersky without spending more time by downloading update files from Intenet download manager.
At the beginning, go through this URL http://www.kaspersky.com/avupdates/zip
You can download current week update or complete update as zip files.
1. Extract downloaded file into a folder, Right click on AAA.zip file select extract to AAA(if you have WinRAR).
2. Open the Kaspersky Application and click on settings.
3. Click on update as shown in figure below.
4. Click on Settings in the window.
5. Uncheck the Kaspersky Lab's update servers and then click on Add to browse the folder which you etracted the ZIP file.
6. Select the Folder which contains the update files and click OK.
7. After that go to Update center, change the run mode as shown in figure and click Start Update.
Now it begin to update ........